RANKIN | THE HUNGER MAGAZINE




20 years after co-founding Dazed & Confused, last week the first issue of photographer and publisher Rankin's new magazine The Hunger was released. I was asked to collaborate with Rankin on a series of 10 portraits for the launch issue. I was also photographed by the man himself and interviewed for a feature in the mag. Definitely a unique experience going through the whole wardrobe and styling process - especially as I had no idea I was going to be actually filmed for the interview.

Creative Review kindly featured a good chunk of the portraits last week. You can also see some behind the scenes shots of the day I went in for the shoot on the Occupy Blog.

There's a whole host of interviews and short films from the worlds of art, film and fashion on The Hunger Mag's site for you to feast your eyes on and, of course, you can get the magazine itself in all good newsagents now. I'll update my site with the full set of images when it relaunches in the new year. In the mean time I'm looking forward to working again with Rankin on the second issue due out next year.
THE HUNGER